Note Investing Building Confidence
Building Confidence in Note Investing
Develope each investor’s confidence in Note Investing through knowledge, experience, tools, resources and networking.
New Note Investors often take a beginner “Freshman” note education course and then attempt to start buying notes only to find themself lacking of confidence to close on a note. Confidence comes from knowledge, experience and your network.
Nathan Turner and Dave Putz have over 25 years of combined experienced with note investing. We realize confidence and networking are the keys to successful investing. This intense weekly class for those who have already got a foundation of knowledge but are looking to get the level.
What to Expect:
- Sessions will last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours
- Deep dive into each subject along with tools and resources to support the topic.
- Weekly Homework to reinforce the weekly topic
- Private Tools and Resources which have never been provided before
There is an extremely limited number of seats available so secure your spot TODAY!
*Scroll to the bottom to see the Weekly Topics and Resources.*
- Mindset: Knowing your goals & Filtering down tapes
- “Note Math” – Understanding the calculations behind Note Investing
- Building a bid calculator – bidding based on desired returns and avoiding pitfalls
- Steps in Due Diligence: Pre- Bid and Post – Bid
- Manging your assets
- Managing your Service Providers/ Teams (10 week only)
- Taking the Next Step (10 week only)
- Advanced Bankruptcy Knowledge and Strategies (10 week only)
- Advanced Strategies: Partials, Creating Notes, REO and more… (10 week only)
Resources & Tools
- Note Flow Chart
- Performing Note Calculator
- 13 Items to ask every seller (10 week only)
- Understanding Headers on a Tape
- Bankruptcy Fees Chart
- State Specific Resources/Charts
- Non-Contested Expected Foreclosure Timeframe
- Foreclosure Fees (Attorney and Court)
- Debt Licenses (10 week only)
- Statute of Limitations (10 week only)
- What are Collectible FC Fees (10 week only)
- HOA Superlien (10 week only)